Welcome to The Brown Family Blog! Our lives have forever changed since the birth of our beautiful little girl, Addison Grace on April 12th 2009. And we are now expecting our second little girl, Maya, October 23rd!!! Check back as we keep you updated on our life!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Finally have an official date!
We took another trip to the doctors yesterday. I'll start with the bad news first, I ended up with the flu of all things, so I am trying to get myself over that now. On to the good news... All my blood tests came back totally normal and she says that I am healthy! She also said that the ultrasound results said that I am a little further along than she thought and I am now officially due April 27th! So that makes me 12 weeks and 6 days as of today! We also get to find out the gender in 5 weeks which just can't come soon enough. We already have the appointment so check back at least on the 21st of November and we will all get to know! My mom came to the doctors with us which was awesome because we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time which, pretty much took my breath away! How amazing! I am glad that she got to come and she also brought over a bunch of my old baby clothes that she found in their attic and didn't even know they were up there. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment