I had another Doctors appt. yesterday. The doctor says that everything sounds great and looks great. My blood tests came back normal which was a huge relief since that checked for abnormalities in her development. I have to go back again for another ultrasound because the last time I guess they didn't get a good enough picture of the heart. The lady that took the pictures must have not taken them right because she was showing us all the chambers of the heart and how they were working. We saw it clear as day so she must have just missed taking the picture. I can't be disappointed though because that just means that I get to see her again!
She is really moving around now! She kicks surprisingly hard for being so little. She is a little stinker though because every time I have Kyle feel for her she stops. That's my little stubborn one!
So now to the fun part: We officially decided on name for her... Addison Grace Brown... We think it is such a great name. I think it sounds so pretty and sweet! She'll be Addi for short.
Welcome to The Brown Family Blog! Our lives have forever changed since the birth of our beautiful little girl, Addison Grace on April 12th 2009. And we are now expecting our second little girl, Maya, October 23rd!!! Check back as we keep you updated on our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment