Friday, March 13, 2009

Addison's Room

As most of you know, we are living with my parents while we are looking for a house to live in. Luckily, my parents have an extra room that we could set up as the "Pseudo Nursery." Since everyone at the shower was so gracious we were able to completely set up Addison's room and it looks wonderful! I ended up making the wall letters and the canopy. We needed the canopy because we had to come up with a way to keep the cats out of the crib! It was actually easier and cheaper than I thought to make those, only about $60 altogether!

The Crib and bedding

Both the crib and the changing table

The Crib with the canopy on it

3 comments:

Kareena said...

I love the canopy! Her room is adorable. :0)

taqfamily said...

so cute!!!

Chellie said...

Wow! You're so crafty! The canopy is adorable! You did a great job. I love her name on the wall. My kids both have their names on the wall. Not too much longer... YAY!