Wednesday, October 14, 2009

6 Months!




Has it really been half a year already? I can't believe it! It has been so much fun watching her grow and change and this point in her life she really has loads of personality. She keeps me on my toes for sure and I have to admit that she is spoiled beyond belief and had made me second guess myself a few times. I know that there is no such thing as too much love, but there is a point when I have to back it down a bit. She thinks that she can do what ever she wants when ever she wants and when she doesn't get her way, oh man WATCH OUT! But on a lighter note she is once again hitting her milestones all at once. She is now fully sitting up by herself and so close to crawling its shocking! She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, all she has to figure out is how to get her arms to move along with her legs. She holds the bottle all by herself and is starting to get the hang of the sippy cup. She eats like crazy and loves every jar of baby food that she has tried. She sleeps only on her stomach now which I had to adjust to big time. She slept for so long on her back, which is how the doctors recommend, and then all the sudden, in one, night the only way she will sleep is on her tummy. I didn't sleep well for a few nights, waking up all paranoid, but I have gotten over it and I am sleeping so much better! She ended up getting her first cold at the beginning of last week and woke up with a temp of 102.1 Monday night. She is feeling much better but the poor thing could barely eat or sleep because her nose was so stuffy! She is such a happy little thing and everyone who meets her gets a huge smile! She loves attention and can't seem to get enough of it! She is going to be a Bunny Wabbit for Halloween and she looks like a stuffed doll when she is in her costume.

No comments: