Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can it really be 7 months already?

Yes it can, and it is! My once tiny, precious, little newborn is now a big, still precious, curious, gutsy 7 month old!! She sure has changed in such a short time. She is pulling herself up to standing (which she would do all day if she could), already has two bottom teeth with the tops on their way in, almost crawling ( she just can't figure out how to get her hands to move properly with her feet), eating and loving everything she has tried (bananas seem to be her favorite), and learning to express herself in new (LOUD) ways :) She is starting to go through the "Mommy only" stage and I am learning how to please her and attempt to keep my little amount of sanity. There has definitely been a few rough days but a visit to the doctor helped me understand her needs and how to teach her that Mommy needs to get things done around the house and she can't hold you ALL DAY LONG! It's been tough but she is spoiled and I can't continue down this path without there being major tantrums down the road. I know there is no such thing as too much love but I am keeping her from learning how to entertain herself. All in all she is a very happy, healthy, loved little girl and Kyle and I can barely contain our excitement for sharing her first Thanksgiving and Christmas with her!


No comments: