
So I had another trip to the hospital today because of some pretty intense cramps. Once again they monitored me for a little while and said that I am not contracting (which is good), but since I keep having cramps every once in a while, my doctor decided to put me on bed rest until Addison is born. I was pretty shocked and was nervous about telling work that I wouldn't be able to come back until after she is born. So for now I guess that I will be catching up on all of our movies and trying to figure out a way to spend my time other than being on the computer or watching tv for the next three months. At least everything looks ok and this is just precautionary.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the cramping. Melinda went through that, but only for a little over a week and more towards the beginning of her pregnancy. We'll keep you in our thoughts. You three take care of yourselves.
Post a Comment