Monday, May 4, 2009

3 weeks old already!


Yesterday Addison turned three weeks old! I can't believe that in one week she will already be one month old! It's crazy! She is such a wonderful baby. Granted she hasn't gotten on a set sleeping schedule, unless you count her thinking that the night time is appropriate to be awake.

She did the cutest thing today! She started to giggle in her sleep! It melted my heart. I love when she smiles in her sleep and that was just the icing on the cake. It sounded to sweet and innocent. Can't wait until she does it awake and willingly.


She has had many visitors and has only been awake for about two or three of them. It sort of bums me out since she has such beautiful eyes and only a few people have gotten to see them. Every day it seems like she is becoming more alert and stays awake a little bit longer. She must be going through some pretty big growth spurts because she eats every two hours and I even bumped up her formula to 3oz!


She really seems to like her octopus toy. Its a blue octopus that has colors that you can push on its tentacles that say the color with a rhyme. She will stare at that for a long time as long as you keep pushing the buttons.

She is really getting good at being on her tummy mat. Her neck is so strong and her legs are too. She already gets herself half way over on her side. She could probably get all the way over if she could figure out how to get her arm underneath her and not out to her side.


2 comments:

The Porter Family said...

Hi Katy! Yes, I do remembert you :) Thanks for your sweet comment! And congratulations on your little baby! So exciting :)

taqfamily said...

I wanna come see you guys! What are you doing Monday?