
Addi is 7 weeks old! It's amazing how quickly time is flying. She is growing so fast, she has got to be 10lbs now. She still fits into all of the newborn clothes except a onesie that Kyle bought her at a car show. He's sad:(
She is getting so much better at focusing on peoples faces and she smiles a lot! She is also starting to reach out at her toys. She can't grab them or anything but you can tell she is trying to touch them. She followed a toy going side to side across her face too! She loves to watch her fishies swim by when she is in her swing. I love to watch her stare at them. It's so cute!
adventure last night! She got all dressed up in the adorable swim suit her Aunt Andrea bought her and we took a little dip in the pool. The water was a little bit cooler than I would have liked it so I only put her in up to her bottom. She didn't seem to mind it at all. She didn't cry or fuss, just looked around then fell asleep as soon as she got out. We had a bunch of friends over for a pool party for Kyles birthday and his friends from Virginia came with their son, who is only 6 days older than Addi. They took him in the water so I got brave and did the same. It was funny to see a baby so close in age to Addi. They acted almost exactly the same in their mannerisims. So cute!
1 comment:
She's a Doll! You've done great! Just so you know there are other medications she can take for Acid Reflux. Ask your doctor about Prevacid or Axid. Zantac has alcohol in it so it's pretty hard to get them to swallow it. Max really liked Prevacid. It comes in a tablet that you crush in a spoonful of water and tastes like strawberries! Mmm. Oh, and like my pediatrician says, "try everything your baby eats. If you can't stomach it, chances are they won't like it." I try everything I give Max first. I didn't like Axid, and it took a lot to get Max to eat it also, but Prevacid was yummy for both of us! :) Just a little Mommy Tip. Love ya, You guys are doing great with that little one!
Post a Comment