I completely over packed (which I always do) but was glad when we got there and the weather was warmer than I had expected. Made me glad that I threw in a few sets of warm weather clothes the last minute. 
We had a blast sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful weather, sipping martini's (my Mom and I that is).
We took Kyle to a restaurant called the Munich House for his Birthday and ate delicious German cuisine:) The restaurant was on a Lake and it was so pretty out.
I sat Addi on a ledge of the deck and these two HUGE geese starting honking and making all this noise at her. I wonder if they thought she was food or something!
The next day we went to Horseshoe Lake and did a little fishing, and I mean little! Kyle was the only one to catch anything and caught two fish.

Well let me rephrase that, Kyle and Levi did catch a Crawdad by forcing it out from underneath a rock and hooking it onto a fishing pole. 
It was a big sucker too! We also played a lot of horseshoes.
Addi was in a wonderful mood the entire time. I really think that she enjoys being outside in the fresh air.
My parents baby proofed their patio and I must say that Addi had quite the awesome set up! I think it was more baby proofed than our house! We really had a blast and didn't want to come home at all.
I think I foresee a lot of trips up there over the summer to get out of this heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment