We headed up to Flagstaff this weekend to visit Kyle's mom Natalie and her husband Dennis. When we got there we had to wait for Dennis to come home from work which was really hard because we were so anxious to tell them the news! When he finally got there we presented them with the shirts and they both seemed really excited! Natalie said that she was wondering when we were going to be giving that news. She said that she was thinking about it while we were on the way up there. She must have sensed it was coming.
Friday was the first day that I felt really terrible. I don't think that it was morning sickness or anything but I had a terrible headache and I could barely keep my eyes open! After dinner we got back to the house and I went straight up to bed which was around 6:30 to 7:00pm. I slept all the way until the next morning! Man I needed that extra sleep!
On Sunday we were able to tell Kyle's Dad Terry and his wife Dolores the news! We gave them the shirts and they were very surprised! Wanting to know when the big day was and when we had found out. They were very excited!
It was a great feeling to have told the family! We has a really great time doing it and definitely surprised everyone just as we had hoped.
No comments:
Post a Comment