Well the first week back at work has been going pretty well. I told my boss the news and she reacted just as I had expected her to. Kind of excited but kind of not, but what can you really expect when I am the third person in the last 6 months to tell her that I am pregnant! I have been feeling pretty good, no morning sickness yet (knock on wood again), I have been getting pretty strange leg cramps and lower back pain though. Not really anything to complain too much about. We are really looking forward to the ultrasound a week from today! The anticipation is killing me and I wonder how I am ever going to get through the next 9 months. Its reminding me of how anxious I was when Kyle and I got married, it can't come soon enough. But I also want it to go slowly because you don't really have that many opportunities in life to be really huge and have people think its cute! Ha ha :)
I have been keeping up pretty well with eating healthy, its surprisingly easy! Strange how its easier for me to eat well when I am pregnant but when I was trying to eat healthy to lose weight it felt impossible. I am also surprised and actually proud of myself, I haven't had any caffeine since I found out that I was pregnant which is huge because I was pretty much addicted to it. Had a coffee everyday and even soda on top of that. Maybe I will be able to keep it up after I give birth and come out of this healthier than I started!
Welcome to The Brown Family Blog! Our lives have forever changed since the birth of our beautiful little girl, Addison Grace on April 12th 2009. And we are now expecting our second little girl, Maya, October 23rd!!! Check back as we keep you updated on our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment